Digital Marketing with 4th Level Digital Media
After almost 20 years in corporate life 4th Level Digital Media launched in 2014.
I help companies claim their corner of the internet. Getting online is just the first step; getting found is a journey.
Regardless of your budget, 4th Level Digital Media can get you online in a meaningful manner.
- website design & build – Creating your website can cost as little as €40 per month or we can opt for a full creative brief with design company
- digital strategy – I can advise how best to promote your business or brand through online activities.
- social media – there are so many social channels I can help you cut through the noise and find the ones that are best for you.
- tools & automation – digital and social can be a huge time suck unless you use some tools and apps to hlp you automate your processes. There are even more tools than social platforms
- training and ongoing support – I firmly believer in ‘give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime’. Success in digital and social is around organisation and planning. I’ll show you how.
Once you are up and running we can then talk about how to get your website working for you.
Building it doesn’t mean they will come (sorry Kevin Costner). Think of a website as a commercial tool; you have to put it to work.
I joined Aviva, then Hibernian Life in 1996. In 2013 I left Aviva Investors after a successful career as their Senoir Business Development Manager.
Prior to leaving I had developed a fascination with all things digital. The motivation was selfish really. I wanted to find new ways of communicating with Insurance Brokers that didn’t require me driving all over Ireland.
Once I got the opportunity I decided to go out on my own and specialize in digital marketing services and training.
When I’m not working or playing with digital I cover Mixed Martial Arts for a number of Ireland’s leading media outlets.
I’m currently writing for independent.ie, do some presenting for eir Sports TV channels and regularly contribute to 98FM on their sports programs and a weekly MMA podcast.
The primary goal of 4th Level Digital Media is to help businesses like yours expand its customer reach with web based solutions.
Through consultation and dialogue, 4th Level Digital Media can create a custom-built Digital Marketing Plan specifically for your business and budget.
Why not get in touch today and see how we can help build your online presence.